Anyone want an accountability partner?

Options
I've been feeling down, since instead of losing weight, I gained four pounds in March (initially, 2 pounds that prompted me to sign up, then when I weight myself the first of April, another 2 pounds added to that). I was wondering if anyone wanted to go into an accountability partnership with me?
We remind each other to log in food, to stay strong, and to never falter in the healthy journey.
I really need some, since I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. Seriously though, why am I gaining weight, when i was in a consistent weight loss before a long constant streak in February?

Replies

• Hollandrox
    Options
    I am right there with ya! I was doing so good and then life got in the way and BAM I gained 25 lbs!? Oh man! I am in it to the finish this time. I am at my heaviest in my whole life and I can't take it anymore. I started today. And I challenged a bunch of my friends to do the same and be my accountability partner! And I can't see why one more wouldn't be GREAT!!!
  • nqpowell
    nqpowell Posts: 7
    Options
    I need it also. No matter what I did in the past few months of the New Year (exercise, eat right etc) I still managed to gain weight. I am determined to get it right but I need the motivation!!!
  • miracle83
    miracle83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in tooo. I am so glad, someone has this thread. I cannot stop eating :/
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am in. I totally need someone to help motivate me. I am at my heaviest and I just feel like crap. I have about 60lbs that I want to lose.
  • simplyjenifer
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I would love to have someone to help me as well. Im willing to hold you accountable if you will do the same for me.
  • lian27chime
    lian27chime Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am on the same boat. I am stuck on my current weight for over three years now. Maybe we can all motivate each other here on this thread and ask each and everyone how are we doing every now and then. I am 125 lbs today, I would love to be back at 100 lbs. I can be available often, if not everyday, to talk to.
  • Bononobonbon
    Bononobonbon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love a motivating friend to do this with too! I keep having like maybe a few days of eating right then bam I fall off the wagon and once I'm off a little bit I throw the towel in completely and just eat so much crap :/ so I could really use someone to do this journey with me!!
  • Vanishes
    Vanishes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was super fit 3 years ago, and now I'm back to 185 at 5'8 :-( :-( I was 158 3 years ago and got compliments left and right...then just went through hard times and haven't been able to keep it straight ever since. I did my best when I had an accountability partner. We did weigh-ins every week. i didn't always lose every week, but even just the motivation not to gain that week kept me on track, and we'd even celebrate just half a lb coming off. I'd love to start a weekly weigh-in where I could celebrate, or if I don't lose weight be able to reflect on why I didn't etc and what I could change. Would love to share my results with someone and watch someone else's journey.