Stuck

Options
Hey all for the past 3weeks I have been eating clean and going to the gym 4 times a week, each week I step on the scales and I have not lost a single pound, this is frustrating as when I have not been so into getting fit and when I was still eating crap I was still loosing weight but now when putting all this effort in nothing! I feel stuck can anyone help? :'(

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Are you eating less calories than you burn? It doesn't matter how clean you eat, if you consume as many as or more calories than you burn in a day, you won't lose weight.
  • reginastiffler
    reginastiffler Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    When you say you're eating clean, you aren't saying that you're tracking how much you eat. If you're not creating a deficit between what you eat and what you burn, you're not going to lose, and you won't know if you're in a deficit unless you track religiously.
  • serena3082
    serena3082 Posts: 4
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @reginastiffler I am trying to track but I'm getting a bit confused with this app to be honest, if I am scanning a tin of peas the serving size is never correct and you cannot edit it to the correct grams.. But I can understand where you are coming from that's why I have joined
  • serena3082
    Options
    @Alatariel75 no I'm not tracking it as much as I can be if I'm honest
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    There's your answer :)
  • serena3082
    Options
    @Alatariel75 gonna start tracking from today to see how it goes also if I burn 400 cals per work out do I need to eat thoes back?
  • jtf5582
    jtf5582 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also if you are working out more you may have hit a plateau, it is common and don't feel like you are not accomplishing anything, your body will hit this and even though you are getting fit you are replacing fat with lean muscle, try getting measurements and see if you see progress there it may help motivate you to keep it up, you can do it