Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Losing 25 by July - lets be friends :)

Trying to lose these last 25 pounds by July sonce Im in two weddings this summer! I currently weight 160 and would like to be at 1035in. If you want to be friends and motivate each other feel free to add me!

Replies

• branlovesu
    branlovesu Posts: 18 Member
    Man, my phone jacked that up! Haha since* 135ish*

Anyways, its time for me to buckle down and just do it. So I could use all the support you're willing to give! ;)

• pintorocket
    pintorocket Posts: 12 Member
    Count me in! I have a bit more to lose (50 total), but 25 by July sounds great!
  • ellysiavash
    ellysiavash Posts: 4 Member
    My exact goal :#
  • branlovesu
    branlovesu Posts: 18 Member
    Yay! We can do it ladies! :)
  • grubmom29
    grubmom29 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in too! Like PintoRocket I also have about 50lb to loose but I'm determined to get the job done this time. Need friends for support! :smile:
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    My goals a little less at 17, but I'd love to be friends if that's okay :)
  • Cellery67
    Cellery67 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm at 159 and want to get down to 135 for a wedding in September! I'm friending you all! :) It's so doable but I have a hard time being consistent so I need some encouragement/inspiration/accountability.
  • mialias
    mialias Posts: 1
    Is there room for one more? I have 60 to lose - started this Monday. Down 5 so far - July would be a nice goal…with some support. :)
  • Hey ladies, i'm so in! I definitely need to lose weight that I've put on, but I'm hoping to eventually get into a "girls that lift" scenario. I am totally new to this all but if this sounds like you let's definitely connect and figure all this craziness out together!
  • sarinehatz
    sarinehatz Posts: 27 Member
    I have a about 20 to lose . Count me in . We can do this .
  • FrenchToast103
    FrenchToast103 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me, I am up for this! :)
  • This momma too! 30 pounds to lose.
  • buzzrio
    buzzrio Posts: 15 Member
    Count me in! I have 66 to lose to my goal (currently 226) so if I can get back into the 100's by July that would be awesome. I'll aim for 195 by July and I have exams coming up so it'll be stressful but I'm trying to use the stressful times to exercise and 'burn' the stress away!
  • buzzrio
    buzzrio Posts: 15 Member
    I don't think I used the word 'stress' enough! Haha!
  • I have 20 to lose. When I lost this same 20 pounds about ten years ago it was with the support of weight loss buddies. Being a part of this group would really help me!
  • LizBelle2015
    LizBelle2015 Posts: 60 Member
    I was 195. I'm 168. Need 30 pounds to go too! I'd love to see your diary and compare.
  • Jen_Free
    Jen_Free Posts: 7 Member
    We are twins :smile: I know we can do it and would love some positive reinforcement. Everyone expect a friend request! :smiley:
  • claresmith804
    claresmith804 Posts: 18 Member
    Added
  • mdhowarth
    mdhowarth Posts: 5 Member
    I too am currently 169 and would like to be around 135 so count me in please
  • joelschendel
    joelschendel Posts: 27 Member
    Please add me as well. Going on vacation to Myrtle Beach In July and need to drop some weight for the beaches.