edited September 27 in Success Stories
Pre-baby body (2009, while living in Mexico) 107lbs
DSCN0889.jpg
Post-baby body (2010) 154lbs
Starting.jpg
Today (May 16th, 2011) - 125lbs
DSCN3198.jpg
DSCN3206-2.jpg

It's been a rough year after my daughter's birth. Thanks to MFP and the miracle of yoga,
I'm getting back to that bikini body! 25lbs down, 10 to go!! I might add that I'm 5'1'', and as
all us short ladies know, 5lbs looks like 15!! I'm sticking with it, and look forward to posting
goal reached photos!! If you want to know more about my journey you can read my blog:

http://lauraslighterside.blogspot.com/

Thank you everyone on here, I'm inspired by all the stories and success and trials and errors!!
You all are amazing and you can do it! We all can do it!

Replies

• melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    edited since u fixed pics!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    you use the img code but have to make sure it is in lower case letters.

Oh and you are looking GREAT!
  • mamademi
    mamademi Posts: 5 Member
    Totally Amazing results. Wow
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Congrats!! You look great! And yes us shorties (I'm 5'2) really have to keep are weight down because 5 pounds does really look like 15. Your doing great, keep up the great work.
  • Lhelms84
    Lhelms84 Posts: 12
    Thanks, guys! I fixed the image codes, so if you still can't see them let me know!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Congratulations!
  • imogenboo
    imogenboo Posts: 63 Member
    You look great! Amazing work, being small is tough (I'm only 5'4" so I relate) but I think we have an advantage as we look so cute when we are at the perfect weight! You're definitely an inspiration for me!
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Congrats!!! I started my weightloss journey at 174 as well and Im almost 5'3 I know what you mean about being short. you look great!!!!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    you look fabulous!

congrats!!!
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    You look great!
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    You look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!