Returning, and need some new friends

Options
Hi, I had successfully lost 7 stone using MFP, but after a very serious illness, major surgery and long period of recovery, I have regained 3 stone ( due in part to inactivity and then the comfort eating) Then returned to work to find I was going to be made redundant (cue more comfort eating)

Many of my original friends have disappeared into the ether, I would like to add to my core of supportive MFP friends.

I am the wrong side of fifty, and work in as an advanced nurse practitioner in A&E, have three grown up children, and two dogs

I like exercise, well actually no, I don't, I moan and pant and think I am dying during exercise, but quite like the smug feeling when I have finished and addicted to exercise DVD's, and always believe the dream that that I can too transform my body just by buying the DVD and having it on my shelf. I need encouragement and the odd kick up the back end

Replies

• MatthewJacks
    MatthewJacks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add and good luck!
  • focused4health
    focused4health Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too need the occasional kick up the backside. After a loss of nearly 80lbs I find myself starting to like a nice cab Sav with my dinner. Is that bad?
  • focused4health
    focused4health Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    By the way that's my dog. He is far better looking than me.