Encouragement

Options
I'm Latese, a 28 year old single mommy of I one (8 year old daughter).
I find myself being proactive with this app every once in a blue moon, which sucks because when I am monitoring my intake I really find myself shedding pounds.
But my ISSUE is..........
I need ENCOURAGEMENT from the MFP community. While reviewing other forums, I've notice that I'm not that only one going through this issue alone. My goal is to become dedicated to my weight loss journey, and to encourage others along the way (once I'm mentally stable to do so).
This is such a struggle for me because it's really real life. Let's encourage one another to stick with our goals to live a healthy lifestyle along with not giving up!yvd4fporuez6.jpg

Replies

• kjerome101
    kjerome101 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had the same problem a few months ago. Once I started adding really motivational friends on here Ive lost almost 7 lbs in one month. Motivation and support make a huge difference. Feel free to add me
  • Latese06
    Latese06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. @kjerome101
  • runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, only support coming from my posts! We can do this!
  • Latese06
    Latese06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! @runmama411
  • MissusHay
    MissusHay Posts: 11
    Options
    I had tried MFP back in the day, but got discouraged easily and gave up. This time around, I focused on small achievements so I wouldn't get overwhelmed. My first week, even though I often went over my calories, I was proud of myself for at least logging every single thing I ate. Maybe you could start small like that to build the habit of daily logging? Then, once you feel like you've got that established, really work on the calorie aspect. It worked for me!

And of course, the encouragement from friends is really helpful. If you want to add me, I'll do my best to cheer you along. :)