To Not Being the Fat Friend✌️

Options
My name is Bailey Brannon and I began my weight lost journey on March 16, 2015. I've already lost 11 pounds and am so excited to lose another 104. I am 18 years old and have always been the fat friend in my group of beautiful best friends. I get discouraged at times and often turn to food. As many other Americans seem to do, I literally eat in every mood I am in. This 11 pounds is a mini success for me and a glimpse at what I can do. Any one who would like to can add me! I'm a good motivator, I just lack the self respect I know I deserve, therefore depriving myself of the encouragement I desperately need. I'm not giving up this time though. Nothing tastes as good as being skinny will feel. Good luck to everyone! I hope we will all become success stories.

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Good luck Bailey! You are off to a great start and I know you can do this, one step at a time! You have so much of your life ahead of you that making this healthy and meaningful change now will absolutely change almost everything about your future. You will have more energy to pursue all the things that are important to you in life. You are worthwhile - put yourself first and don't deprive yourself of taking good care of you. :smile:
  • drillysunk
    drillysunk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So happy to see that you're making a change while you're still so young! I lost 70 pounds when I was 16. I put the weight back on when I was 21, lost it again at 23 and now 13 years later, I'm trying to lose it again! Let me tell you, it is way easier to lose it when you're young! You can do it!!
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Please add me you will find a group of friends
  • Carlosdejackel
    Carlosdejackel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Bailey

You sound along the same lines as me and what I have been through and like you I'm ready to hit it hard and hit it fast!! Let's help keep each other going!!!?

Carl
  • oswaldery
    oswaldery Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck Bailey! 11 pounds is more than a mini success, I think. It's the first in many successes to come. I'm going to send you a friend request if that's alright :)

Ali
  • phatmom68
    Options
    I am also the fat friend. And the one that "has such a pretty face". I hear that a lot. My Bff is half my size and always gets the attention when we go out. I never can stick to a diet, I lose motivation. I think I'll take this weight with me to my grave :'( I try and fail, try and fail. I think I give up before I get started.
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You can do this honey!! 11 pounds is great! Keep up the good work and believe in yourself.