HELLO!

Options
i am new to this and i am trying depserately to eat better. I'm not big (unless you go by BMI charts) ... i'm 5/2' 132 and have a curvy build. i run and excercise regularly. My problem is i'm either stuffing my face or consuming 500 calories a day. I'm in therapy for this but would still like encouragment from others like me and i'd like to offer likewise. I live in Amarillo, TX. I work full time at a bank, i have a 10 year old girl and a 7 year old boy as well as a 14 year old step son and 11 year old step daughter and i attend college full time. Please don't be shy or weirded out if i add you to my friends!

Replies

• amoid84
    amoid84 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi!

I use food similarly to you. If Im happy and busy then I wil eat properly. But I have a desk job and to break boredom etc, I tend to eat. Or if Im not feeling myself I will eat something. I have omly been on here 2 days, but Im really seeing the benefit of writing all of this down. Everyones really nice and are great with motivational comments. Hope you get on well!! :happy:

Just keep at in and use the website.

Good luck
  • tcoll225
    tcoll225 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I wouldn't be weirded out at all. I have three boys ages 4, 6, and 10. My daughter is 21, but she is living in her own place. I go to school full time as well and work consumes a lot of my time. Don't be discouraged...I was that way for many years and all it did was add on the weight. If you like to eat, try eating the small snacks that barely have any calories. I like to have a crunchy salty snack in the afternoon, so I have 7 triscuits. For desert at home, I have the sugar free dark chocolate jello puddings. You can't tell that they are sugar free. Those...I hide from the kids! :smooched:
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Definitely stay in therapy , that's wonderful that your taking steps to get a handle on your eating habits. Theres tons of support here and I wish you the best in your journey and your goals
  • february01
    february01 Posts: 14
    Options
    Just been hear 2 days but so much help and support ,