Sweaty Bands

Options
So, I found a new love... Sweaty Bands. I have never been able to keep a headband on my head for the life of me... but with Sweaty Bands, I have been able to wear it all day, through running and TurboFire and it hasn't even budged! Yeah for Sweaty Bands.
Check them out, you will be glad you did. http://www.sweatybands.com/

Replies

• WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    i cannot find a headband that doesn't "pop" off my head. going to try on your recommendation to keep my curls out of my face but OMG they have such a huge collection of cute bands!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I really like Bondi Bands for really sweaty activities. They are more like sweat bands than head bands though.
  • Writer10
    Writer10 Posts: 8
    Options
    Headbands usually give me headaches, and clipping my shorter strands back leaves dents in my hair. OMG, these are soooooo cute!! Must order!
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    These don't give me a headache... and have never popped off my head. I was very impressed. But I agree, the hardest part is choosing one. :)
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    ordered one the next day after your post....received it TODAY and didn't pay for extrordinary shipping!

normal scenario- put my hair up, try to keep my curly banges out of my eyes with a headband to look somewhat cute while running, with the first movement, headband pops off.

sweaty-band scenario- put my hair up, put on the sweaty-band, ran for 37 minutes and it did not budge! it wasn't incredibly tight so i had my doubts but it was so light and comfortable, stayed in place, kept my locks from dangling and dripping in my face!

WELL worth the $15 i spent! i got the 5/8" on in a cute pattern. going to get another!