Lost it all gained it all back :( looking for support!

Options
fudie
fudie Posts: 45 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
A few years ago I lost a little over 50 lbs. at the time I wasn't happy enough and frustrated and gave up. I've gained 75 lbs. I'm at the most I've even weighed. I'm at the most I've ever weighed. So frustrating! This time it's harder. So I'm looking for some motivation, and ready to give some out too!!!! Please add me!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like. You can do it!
  • Preciouspony21
    Options
    I have been there myself. A couple of years ago I lost 60 pounds following my divorce. Even though my doctor warned that it would creep back on once life settled down, I didn't listen. I put 40 back on over time. Since being back on MFP and going back to the gym I've lost 10.

You've found the right friend if you want someone who will stick with you through this thing!
  • phatmom68
    Options
    I also am guilty! I lost 65 lbs about 12 years ago with Weight Watchers. I have recently gained the last pound of it back. All 65 of it. I'm 46 now and my health is being effected now by this weight. I tried MFP last March and lost 15 lbs in one month then lost my motivation. I really want to stay motivated this time. I struggle after work with snacking.
  • jrramirez88
    jrramirez88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started using this apple but before i have had trouble keeping the weight off, it nice to see i am not alone, you can count on me if u need support
  • Bloodhound5k
    Options
    It's not support you need, it's *kitten* hard work and determination
  • Sunhee123
    Sunhee123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here, gained 40lbs in a blink of an eye, and now, I can't seem to get rid of them fast enough!! I'm taking one day at a time with a help of a great friend!! I have one cheat day "Saturday" then rest of the week, I try to eat low calorie and low carb friendly meals!!
  • Jgosselin123
    Options
    A couple years ago in college, I decided to live a healthier lifestyle. I worked out every other day and became more conscious of my diet, losing about 25lbs and firming up my body. Since then, I have fallen out of my healthy lifestyle and gained that weight back and then some. Being a pudge monster is no fun and having a support group seems like it could be beneficial. Would you like to be my fitness buddy?