Progress Photos

Options
Just curious about people who take progress photos, a couple of questions: -

Your first picture: Did you take a photo the day you decided to change start eating healthily and/or exercisingor was this something you did later on?

When do you decide to take the next - do you take them weekly, or when a significant amount of weight has been lost?

Do you always wear the same clothes for your progress pics?

Replies

• waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I didn't take pictures on the day I started this journey; but I now wish I had! My self esteem was very low and there was no way I wanted to be in front of a camera unless I had to! I will be posting progress pics every 50lbs

Clothing; I find it really cathartic to ditch the fat-Luke clothes as and when they are too big and have been replaced. Saying that I have kept a few bits and will crack them out for pictures when I hit my final goal :)
  • losing4myself
    Options
    It totally depends on the person. I think its cool to see pics month by month and its always good to wear somewhat the same clothes and be close to the same posture :) You'll be happy to have those pics once your goals are complete!
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I took pics the first day I started P90X, then took them every 30 days. I take them every thirty days still and I'm into round 5.