Someone noticed

Options
connieq288
connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
Well my father in law happened to walk up to our house today and I went outside to check on my boys who were supposed to be coming home. He looked surprised and told me I look like I had lost a lot of weight. I havent had many people say anything to me yet so it felt great to hear.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    Options
    Well my father in law happened to walk up to our house today and I went outside to check on my boys who were supposed to be coming home. He looked surprised and told me I look like I had lost a lot of weight. I havent had many people say anything to me yet so it felt great to hear.

Connie
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    that must have felt nice :smile:
  • letiamae
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! If you have lost enough weight that other people can tell, you know you are on the right track! Keep up the good work!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    BTW did I tell you you look GREAT!!! :wink:

That is always a good feeling!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Love when that happens. I work in a job that requires a bit of travel so some of the employees that work for me may not see me for a month at a time so I have actually had quite a few comments like this recently. I definately feels good to hear it and makes you feel like the hard work is paying off. I just hope they mean it and there not kissing the boss's butt. lol:bigsmile:

Anyway...huge congratulation! Keep up the great work!
    :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Nice job! The first one takes the longest; after that, it comes more often. :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Aww, congratulations! It's SUCH a great feeling, isn't it, when people start noticing?!!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    good for your! Doesn't it feel great???

I work from home now, but every once in a while I have to go into the office for a meeting or whatnot, and I swear there are people in there that want to call security cause they don't reconize me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • connieq288
    Options
    thank you all for your support and yes it really does feel good. I go to my work out classes during the week and all the women there who most of them are in terrific shape talk about how far I have come. I couldnt do half of what I can now when I first started.

Connie
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    That's great!

I totally love hearing it from other people.

This may just be me, but once I start hearing the compliments I tend to lose some of my motivation. Make sure you keep up your work and keep on going. Use the compliments as a reason to keep working and not as a reason to go easy on yoruself (which is totally what I do).

You are doing amazing, keep it up!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!