Looking for friends- I Lost over 150lbs & I'm back 4 more

Options
Hello, my name is Amanda. When I began MFP I was the size of a couple of people. I weighed so much I didn't even put in the correct amount in my calculator on here because it was just an embarrassment to me. I started at 353 lbs. My waist literally took the entire tape measure, and I was packing GGG's after the baby. I've lost over 150 lbs over 44% of my body mass and am still looking to loose those last 35lbs or so. I'm now in a Jrs size 15 or women's size 14 depending on the cut. I'm 5ft 9" so I'm not a shorty. I have not been using my app for many months. As I have been moving my family across the country, I've had several surgeries, and I'm getting my oldest in college and my youngest beginning private school this year. Even so I haven't gained weight. With my eyes back on the prize ;id like to add to my friends list, which is now full of people who have disappeared from the site as well. This was one of the main things I can say helped me in the support of losing my weight (as well as my change in diet & exercise) and I'd love to gain some of that positive support back. Now that my surgeries are done and I've spent the last couple of months in my normal workout routine. I'd love to hop back on here, with some friends and continue attaining my goals! :). Anyone a routine poster?

2bqtwgq3h91l.jpg

Replies

• Osler7777
    Options
    I have just started on here today and hope to continue. I have to get my weight down.
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I stayed on this site the entire time I was losing weight and that's why I'm back. I still have weight to loose. It's a lot harder to loose with out support.