Wk 5 of 12 -- 2 lbs./week challenge [closed group]

Options
Please do your Monday weigh-in and post it here.

if, like me in California, it is still Sunday night you have to hold tight until the morning. Patience.

Some of us "Friended" up, I think that is great. I know I could use all the peer support I can get. For me it really helps.
Lastly, not to get too mushy, but I really appreciate all the hard work we are doing. It's really good to be with you all.

Replies

• Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    Good Morning All,

192.4 today so 1.6 down.

Have a great week everyone
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday and Good morning all!
    I was worried about getting on the scale also... weekends usually defeat me.
    Have a great week!
  • JLSTEGEM
    JLSTEGEM Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    146 today.... love this challenge - its been challenging with Easter, Mother's Day, weekends.... Memorial day we are taking a Carnival cruise - I'm hoping I don't gain it all back...: ) Have a great day everyone!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    192.6 this morning. Saturday morning I did really well, but binged all day (cheat day). Oh well -- it should even out by next week.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I was 145 this morning!!
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    150.2!
    Soo freakin' clooose!
    I'm happy though because yesterday I stepped on the scale just to look & it said 151.
    I wish it could've been .3lbs lighter though..
  • mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm with you HilarieXcore,

I'm very please with my 160.2, I didn't think I was going to do it.

I have been preparing for a run, the S.F. Bay to Breakers. It was yesterday morning and a lot
    of fun. I haven't been able to do a run in over twenty years....so it feels pretty good. And, overall
    it was a really wild/fun event. Costumes, centipede runners, float runners, 50K person moving
    party basically. It was longer than I have been running the last couple of months, but with
    all the sights and sounds it seem to go by pretty quickly.

That said, i'm thinking maybe a Sunday race is just a short-term bump for a Monday weigh-in. Whether
    it is temporary or not, I'm pretty please to have dropped two.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Maintained this week. Doesn't sound like much. But at the moment I'm really pleased with it. Could have been so much worse. Seems I'm slowly getting back into my groove. Next week there will be a loss again. Chacka Chacka!!!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    400.8 lbs baby!!
  • steakie46
    steakie46 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    180!
  • sherrywoody1
    Options
  • FAMILY02184
    FAMILY02184 Posts: 44
    Options
  • dragonsrebel
    Options
    Sorry im ate all.....been a crazy week....think ive hit a plateau....same as last week....heres hoping next week shows some change
  • micaelavanb
    Options
    Sorry guys....had a really busy last few days.....i didnt lose or gain any this week ...next week will be better