Started out at 142 and now 118.5!

Options
Kat2056
Kat2056 Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
Took me only the first 2 months to lose 10 pounds and it started to get a little harder the longer i did it, but I didn't give up and it's so worth it! I still count my calories to maintain my weight. It's a habit now! I usually will have one or two cheat days in the week and it usually doesn't effect me as long as I do good the majority of the time. Anyone can do it you just have to really want to do it and be dedicated! Make sure to take before pics because I didn't and I wish I did!

Replies

• smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Way to go-congrats!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats:smile:
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Great job! It really does fall off if you can find a way to stay committed. I have around 20 lbs. to go, and I'm really looking forward to finishing strong!
    Congratulations!
  • Memorales411
    Memorales411 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :) nice!
    I started today, well April fools day lol I decided enough with the foolishness of not actively taking care of myself, body & mind. And so I returned to the gym for the first time in a very long time. I got a personal trainer 1x wkly and she suggested this app, to help me track my progress. Here
  • simpleluxe
    simpleluxe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm 144 now...goal weight is 120. How many calories per day did you eat to lose the weight?
  • LuElam27
    LuElam27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started out at 146, now down to 139 started in early March.. It's a slow process and I get easily discouraged thinking of how long it will take me to get down to 120.. But I am determined! I eat 1200 cals a day with minimal excercise (just for the time being!!) but when I am able to go back to the gym, I will up my calorie intake and lift some weights along with cardio!
  • Kat2056
    Kat2056 Posts: 2
    Options
    I first started at 1400 calories and lost weight because it was way less then I normally ate but then my body started getting use to it and stayed the same so I lowered it to 1200 calories a day
  • meganmickmeow
    meganmickmeow Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome! At my highest weight I was about 147, now my CW is 134. I'm hoping to get to where you are this summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!