I have 0 friends

Options
Hello everyone, I'm fairly New. I have two weeks that I've been using this app. I am still Learning how it works. Anyone who wants to add me, I welcome new friends. ☺️

Replies

• aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi Mystical. Take a look on around the forums and see which discussions you like. You can then add people who share the same interests and weight objectives. I belong to a great group of ladies who motivate it each other. I will add you and you are free to join our group if you like later.
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. I've been using Mfp since January this year.
  • _Mystical_
    _Mystical_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tha
    aaliceinw wrote: »
    Hi Mystical. Take a look on around the forums and see which discussions you like. You can then add people who share the same interests and weight objectives. I belong to a great group of ladies who motivate it each other. I will add you and you are free to join our group if you like later.
    aaliceinw wrote: »

THANK YOU, Alice I added you. :)
  • _Mystical_
    _Mystical_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. I've been using Mfp since January this year.

Thank you Holly :) I appreciate it.
  • derm78
    derm78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I only have one other friend, add me if you like!!!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Hi Mystical. :) I will be your friend. :smile:
  • ZumbaGypsy
    ZumbaGypsy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm pretty friendless too and write comments to myself on my own profile! lol :) I live in Phila and am down 27 lbs. since January 1.
  • angipanda
    Options
    I just added you. I am sad to say I have been on here for over 2 years on and off and have never really used it. I plan to use it now and get this healthier lifestyle off and running.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • serenity1097
    serenity1097 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request :-)
  • Cimmkar
    Cimmkar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Will add you. Motivation is eadier with friends
  • susanpenner
    Options
    I'm new here as well. Added you.
  • KrysKiss87
    KrysKiss87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me, If you don't mind obnoxious jokes, goofy stories and shameless bouts of TMI. My goal is to keep people smiling and motivate the crap out of my fellow MFPers. Add me if all of the above sounds at least a little but bearable. Later lovelies! Catch ya on the flip side.
  • VTBear74
    VTBear74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like making new friends... Add me
  • mrdannygoode
    Options
    _Mystical_ wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm fairly New. I have two weeks that I've been using this app. I am still Learning how it works. Anyone who wants to add me, I welcome new friends. ☺️

Probably because your so sad