College student needs accountability

Options

Replies

• Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, trying to get back on the healthy wagon training for some hardcore mudruns.
  • clairscare
    clairscare Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • whitneyl227
    whitneyl227 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a college student & needing to lose 30-40 pounds. I have the worst time staying motivated can we please help each other?
  • clairscare
    Options
    added!!
  • RaeFoxx
    RaeFoxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm GOING to loose 60lbs just started today!! I'm in it for the long run!
  • clairscare
    Options
    asding!
  • prj1996
    prj1996 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a college student, also! I'm eighteen, about to be nineteen. Wanting to lose 60 lbs! I added all of you!
  • clairscare
    Options
    thanks!
  • mkleesp
    mkleesp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student. Feel free to add me!
  • Sore2dayStrong2morrow
    Options
    Hey! I'm a college student as well, looking to lose roughly 25 pounds by my next semester in August. My goal is to work out for at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. I enjoy exercising but feel like I need the most work on my eating habits. Late night snacking is my enemy! Feel free to add me and we can all do this together!
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey love, I'm a 22 year old nursing student looking to lose about 15 more pounds. I've already had some success :) I log every day and my diary is open to my friends, so feel free to add me! Would love to be friends and support each other. I understand the challenges of trying to lose weight while in college
  • kdoodlethug
    kdoodlethug Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I fit the bill! It's pretty hard to find healthy food on campus without eating the same salad every day. :\ I'm just relying on calorie counting for now. Feel free to add me!
  • Galligak
    Galligak Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student as well! I'm looking to lose around 50 pounds as well. Feel free to add me!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! College student here! I'm working in creating a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Mechanised
    Options
    I am also a master student in electrical engineering. Hard to keep my routine but I can and I will =)
  • kenff987
    kenff987 Posts: 10
    Options
    Lets do this!
  • _Juhi_
    _Juhi_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    M a college student too! Gotta lose 60lbs and yeah I m planning to workout 30-45 mins a day! Feel free to add me :)
  • kingjames801
    kingjames801 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone Add me if you like, always looking to help motivate and be motivated
  • PayShi
    PayShi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Added you. I am a Nursing Student working on reaching my ideal body shape. =) We can motivate one another. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Amorelle21
    Options
    I'm also a college student needing to lose weight to stave off diabetes. I am insulin resistant and need to lose 50-60 pounds to try and get my fasting insulin numbers down. I'm finding it a challenge while in school. It's so easy to snack at cafes on campus and I generally like studying at cafes.