Not turning 27 over 200- October 28

Options
hey guys my name is Rosi and I've had this app for a few days and to be honest I'm not sure if it's working properly.. Says I've lost 6lbs since 3/30. Is that right? Been entering all my foods... Anyways I need all the help I can get and looking for a fitnesspal buddy who can check up on me and vise versa. I think it works better if there's some one doing it with you and knows what you are going thru

Replies

• Mickey1413
    Mickey1413 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me in trying to lose 80 pounds myself
  • roserdz07
    roserdz07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I sure will and I just did :)
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Have you lost 6 pounds or not? That's what determines if the app is right or not. It's only going to reflect the weight you enter when you lose/gain at check-in.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • roserdz07
    Options
    Thank you
  • roserdz07
    Options
    Have you lost 6 pounds or not? That's what determines if the app is right or not. It's only going to reflect the weight you enter when you lose/gain at check-in.

Yes I have. I weigh myself in the mornings and check-in what I weigh.
  • PhrasingBoom
    PhrasingBoom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just made this account and need some new friends! I'm aiming to pose about 80.

5'10" age 25F for those that care.
  • klilz_
    klilz_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss so far! I'm looking to lose 80lbs of fat! I'll add you! :)
  • 4keaton
    4keaton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your title caught my eye. Not certain it means what I think it does, but it reads pretty self explanatory. I will be 27 Oct 5 & I do not want to turn 27 being over 200lbs. Tomorrow marks 21 days of my low carb, high protein diet. Also, where I'll increase the cardio I do daily. If we have the same goal (not to be 200+lbs by the time we're 27 I'd love to hold one another accountable.)
  • karencusty
    karencusty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just starting out too. I am 63 years old and want to lose at least 55 pounds. Being older, I am finding it's harder because as you age your metabolism slows down. But with all the new gadgets and sites it makes it a lot easier to meet up with people who have the same goals or may be struggling to get started. Rosi, congratulations on losing 6 lbs. That is fantastic. Keep going. I will cheer you on. Karen
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also have a walking group (virtual of course) that you are welcomed to join. Its just a bunch of us adding our miles together each week and virtually walking across the US. Its just a fun way to stay motivated to get in some exercise. So if you walk, swim, count your steps or anything that can be added up to miles you can join in. Anyone else can join too. We have a spreadsheet where you can keep track of your miles (no amount required). and also a spreadsheet where you can keep track of your weight loss. Just send me a message if you would like to join the group. The groups name is Walking The World.
  • mcmichael95
    Options
    Hey guys, my name is Amanda McMichael, I'm 19 and in real need of a person to walk/ run with and start working out with. I go to school at the university of Akron and would love to find another person that goes to that school who is willing to be a workout buddy. I know there's gotta be more people going to Akron on here
  • roserdz07
    Options
    4keaton wrote: »
    Your title caught my eye. Not certain it means what I think it does, but it reads pretty self explanatory. I will be 27 Oct 5 & I do not want to turn 27 being over 200lbs. Tomorrow marks 21 days of my low carb, high protein diet. Also, where I'll increase the cardio I do daily. If we have the same goal (not to be 200+lbs by the time we're 27 I'd love to hold one another accountable.)

Omgee girl yes!! I kind of went off the subject but it's self explanatory. I will add you right now and together we can do this!!
  • roserdz07
    Options
    karencusty wrote: »
    Hi! I am just starting out too. I am 63 years old and want to lose at least 55 pounds. Being older, I am finding it's harder because as you age your metabolism slows down. But with all the new gadgets and sites it makes it a lot easier to meet up with people who have the same goals or may be struggling to get started. Rosi, congratulations on losing 6 lbs. That is fantastic. Keep going. I will cheer you on. Karen

Thank you Miss Karen and I really do believe in this app and very much on the community aswell. I promise to be there if you ever need any encouragement. Happy weekend!
  • roserdz07
    Options
    Hey guys, my name is Amanda McMichael, I'm 19 and in real need of a person to walk/ run with and start working out with. I go to school at the university of Akron and would love to find another person that goes to that school who is willing to be a workout buddy. I know there's gotta be more people going to Akron on here

I'm sorry babe I don't live in Akron but if I did I would love to go with you. But you've got this all it takes is determination. If you ever need encouragement feel free to add me I'll keep you in check ;)
  • torangovb
    torangovb Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You can add me.. im going to be 29 in June my goal is the have my blood sugar levels under control by then and make my way down to 150lbs..