Question

Options
Did all of you on here lose your weight by following this website? What other tips would you give me if that is what I plan on doing. I'm 20 years old and my boss said I'll probably lose the weight fast because I'm young, but I want to go about this the healthy way.:heart:

Replies

• Kasey42588
    Options
    Did all of you on here lose your weight by following this website? What other tips would you give me if that is what I plan on doing. I'm 20 years old and my boss said I'll probably lose the weight fast because I'm young, but I want to go about this the healthy way.:heart:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I think this site is helpful because it provides support and accountability. I know I wouldn't have lost as much weight as I have, doing it on my own.

Eat healthier foods, smaller portions, drink your water, and exercise too!
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Yeah, I have. Mine's not really an impressive amount (compared to other members :wink:), but it's a good start.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I was doing all the same things for a year of weight loss before here, except I was handwriting it out in a journal. PAIN IN MY *kitten*. This works. The weight stays off which is key to me.
  • Kasey42588
    Options
    I think 9 pounds is great! How long have you been at it?
  • amccarville
    Options
    i have beening dieting my whole adult life i swear. this time i found this site and it makes me excited to do it. it keeps me honest with my food and my workouts. plus there is always support. 6 pound is not bad for 15 days. we are in the same boat(kind of) i am at 174 and my goal is 155. although i am 33 and have 3 children:smooched:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    The accountability of the daily log ins and the support and advice on the boards have definitely been instrumental in my success. :drinker: