21 Day Fix/21 Day Fix Extreme Group

Options
2»

Replies

• moominpoo
    moominpoo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can someone post a link to the group please as I can't find it anywhere? Thnx!
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Cave_Goose wrote: »
    Come on people! There is NO HUMANLY POSSIBLE WAY to get the results they are claiming in only 21 days. None. Nada. Zilch. You can't lose 100lbs in 21 days (that's 4.5lbs per day). You can't get six pack abs in 21 days.

Even the reviews are fake--people are more likely to return to review a product negatively in order to punish the seller and/or warn other potential buyers off, than they are to return to leave positive feedback. Even if 94% of all users loved this product, the user review page would still skew higher with negative reviews. It's human nature. The fact that they are touting a 94% positive review rate shows the program is dishonest.

Wanna get in shape cheap? Start with the FREE ZenLabs C25K app. Follow it daily, on the off days, ride your bike for 30 minutes. Use MyFitnessPals calorie log--and stick to it. I lost 30lbs in 6 MONTHS (not days).

There is no magic pill. You can't undo a lifestyle or get back your bikini body with $60 and a 21-day workout.

When I watched the infomercial on this I thought the same thing that there was no way anyone could lose 100lbs in 21 days....THEN I rewound it to listen to it again and the person had actually said that they lost 100lbs doing 10 rounds of the 21 day fix which means that it took them 210 days to do it which puts it at about 2lbs per week which can be done.