Hi... new and looking for 40-somethin's

Options
Want to support each other in health and wellness?

Replies

• Hi there, My journey has been long and very bumpy so I will give a brief outline.
    I am a 50 year old married male interstate truck driver so in my life i have developed lots of really bad eating, sleep and lifestyle habits which led me to looking at a very early death when i was 48 years old .. I was 170 kgs and had contracted type 2 diabetes and had extreme high blood pressure along with sleep apnea .. I was constantly tired and basically an accident waiting to happen and sadly due to my job that could mean others loosing there life due to my problems so I began on my new life journey.
    Since December 2013 I have lost nearly 70 kgs and I no longer have type 2 diabetes or sleep apnea and I very rarely need day time naps anymore .. In the last 5 months i have taken my eye off my targets and allowed my bad eating habits to return so i have put about 7 kgs back on so time to get serious again and get back on track. If i can help motivate anyone please feel free to drop me a line or if you can offer me any motivation I would love to hear from you ..
    Cheers
    Greg