Soylent 1.4 Flavor additives?

Options
Lilith8984
Lilith8984 Posts: 69 Member
edited March 2015 in Recipes
Does anyone have any suggestions to flavor the Soylent drinks? Tried peanut butter already but looking for some more suggestions.

Thank you in advance!

Replies

• Stephanie5816
    Stephanie5816 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When we first started we used bananas, but that was taking away from the convenience. We purchased flavor additives from the flavor apprentice and only 4 drops/glass makes a huge difference. Mind you it doesn't make it taste great, but it does help get over the foreignness of the taste and adds a little flavor.

I bought Belgian waffle, graham cracker, raspberry (sweet), and praline. They're all good, but I prefer graham cracker and Belgian waffle as they seem to not alter the taste too much but make me not have to think about drinking it. I think it's actually helped me grow accustomed to the flavor as well, I have had it without any additive several times now and in the beginning that would've been a challenge. Ideally I will stop using them all together, but I am probably going to wait a while before doing so. Those little jars last a really long time.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Soylent Green flashbacks! :o

What kind of drink is this??
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Swiftlet66 wrote: »
    Soylent Green flashbacks! :o

What kind of drink is this??

Yes, that kind.
  • Lilith8984
    Lilith8984 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When we first started we used bananas, but that was taking away from the convenience. We purchased flavor additives from the flavor apprentice and only 4 drops/glass makes a huge difference. Mind you it doesn't make it taste great, but it does help get over the foreignness of the taste and adds a little flavor.

I bought Belgian waffle, graham cracker, raspberry (sweet), and praline. They're all good, but I prefer graham cracker and Belgian waffle as they seem to not alter the taste too much but make me not have to think about drinking it. I think it's actually helped me grow accustomed to the flavor as well, I have had it without any additive several times now and in the beginning that would've been a challenge. Ideally I will stop using them all together, but I am probably going to wait a while before doing so. Those little jars last a really long time.

Awesome!!!
    Thank you so very much!!!
    We will look into it!!!