Just want to have people to share triumphs and defeats with.

Options
:smile: Hello Everyone. I am new to My Fitness Pal but I am not new to healthy diet and exercise. I have yo-yo'd for a long time. I like this site because I have access from many different sources and can easily update my info. I am looking for a few friends to share experiences with. whether good or bad we need to talk about what is taking place. This will help each of us to be accountable for the things we do and things we eat. So if you are with me please respond to this post and add me as a friend. I look forward to the journey with you.

Replies

• LisaRose54
    LisaRose54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm new to to this program too. Please feel free to add me as your friend:smile:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP! It works...... and the accountability works too!

If you would like triumphs... I invite you to read my blog ...

www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/emmaleigh47
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend also !
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, too.
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am new to My Fitness Pal but I am not new to healthy diet and exercise. I have yo-yo'd for a long time.

Same :/

well, ive been here for a couple of weeks now, but in comparison to the history of my weight issues a couple of weeks is nothing.
    But the support is great :)
    Im seriously becoming addicted to this place.

feel free to add me :)
  • AquaAura
    AquaAura Posts: 105
    Options
    He welcome to the club :) I'm sort of new only been here about 6 or 7 weeks didn't come on much at first but now I'm obsessed lol!! actually I find lost of inspiration here and it's amazing how many of us out there are after the same thing. It's great I'm so pleased you've come aboard !!

And everyone is so right the accountability works! its enlightening to see what it is you actually eat my eating habbits have changed so much since I began to log religiously and honestly!.

You can so do this weight loss thing :)
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me. We all could use as much support as we can get.

:flowerforyou: