Full of joy!

Options
I just wanted to express how happy I am! Not because another lb lost but just because where I am in life right now. I feel so alive and full of energy,its amazing! Im so happy that im finally under 220 now. I have so much support now than when i first started. I remember feeling down when i started on my journey,i had so much weight to lose with little family support. Now i have my sis running with me in the morning and we're adding another girl from our church to join us. Its just amazing how you can inspire others and not even know it. I also want to thank all the MFP friends who have supported me,because logging in has been alot easier knowing that I have friends support. So whenever your feeling down just remember how far you have came and the love and support you have here and keep busting your butt,cus you are well worth it!!!

Replies

• theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Oooh dear I'm happy for you.
    U deserve each momment of feeling better. U inspired us a lot.
    HOPE U ALL THE BEST

AND

KEEP GOING
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks! MFPeeps made the difference for me too. I helps to know everyone else is trying to drink their water, eat within calorie goals and exercise every day. Keep it up! So happy for the way you feel. I agree that how you feel is even better than weight loss. It helps you realize that eating good food helps you feel good for a long time and eating crap makes you feel good for the 15 seconds to takes to eat it and then you feel like crap. I had a bad weekend and I can feel it today. I am SO motivated to eat well today. I want to feel good and not like I ate an old boot.
  • xoArielleMarieox
    Options
    Youve been doing AWESOME girlie!! 8D