Hello- Looking for Mama Buddies!

Options
I just joined MFP ready to lose the baby weight! Mine is a bit different- I lost all my pregnancy weight quickly, but I had some extra stress pounds while TTC, and have gained much more the past few months, stress eating while coping with the life change that a needy baby is! In other introduction, I'm 25, my daughter Sara is 3 months, and I live in Japan and work as a translator.

I'd love to meet some buddies to text throughout the day for support. Anyone else with a young baby or kid, preferably on the Asia/Australia side of the world whose in a time zone close to Japan?

Replies

• ashlieclay12
    Options
    oh my gosh im glad someone is having the same issue! my daughter is 9 months old, i didnt get really big with my pregancy but the weight i did gain with it has stuck! i started dieting when she was 3 months old i lost 2 pounds but i am raising my daughter alone (i am a young mother i just turned 19 this month) and i just couldnt take the stress! i stopped the dieting and ate! i am not happy with my body i am ready to lose the weight and feel happy about my body again! but i am not on the Asian/ Australia side of the world :(
  • victoriahensley91
    Options
    I am the same just had a little girl 5 months ago and ended up gaining 6 lbs after having her instead of losing any so I weigh 144 now and my normal good weight is at least 110 but I'll be ok at 115! But I'm also not on that side I'm in Florida
  • mpq0627
    mpq0627 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm so happy to see new mom's! Lol I just had my 2nd boy 3 months ago! I lost 30 pounds before I got pregnant using this app then I gained a TON while pregnant. I've lost 30 pounds but I still have a long ways to go!
  • shell5700
    Options
    Im 36 weeks pregnant and I've gained at least 40lbs. I am 6'1 so yes I gained all over but I'm only 20lbs bigger than my heaviest time in life. I'm glad to see women on here who just had babies. I'm downloaded the app to try to watch what I eat these last few weeks. I'm reall doing bad with eating tons of sugar!