Hello everyone!

Options
Hi guys!
I just joined, so I'm new here.
I'm committed to losing about 30 pounds and I think this site will be a great help!
I would also love to make some new friends to lose with :smile:

Cheers!

Bethany

Replies

• LisaRose54
    LisaRose54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there - Feel free to "friend me." I'm new here too. Need to lose 30 pounds also. Best of luck to you.:smile:
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Hi Bethany! Welcome :0)
  • sageston
    sageston Posts: 9
    Options
    hello i recently joined as well i have about 30 lb to lose too good luck add me if u want :smile:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I just joined as well. I don't need to lose quite that much, but feel free to add me if you want to. I'll be happy to share what little I've learned here and elsewhere. I lost nearly 20lbs over the last month with little more than an hour or two of exercise a week, and a comfortable diet.

Cris
  • djhenry1959
    Options
    Hello everyone. I joined just last week and need all the support I can get. I want to lose about 50 lbs and so far I've lost 4. Yippee!! Anyway, hopefully this will give me the incentive I need to go on and lose the weight I've gained in the past few years. I was laid off work a year ago in March and have done little exercise since then. Don't know why since I've got more time now, but at least I'm riding my bike for 20 minutes a day now and can see some improvement. Good luck everyone and lets help each other.