Starting over

Options
Hello all! Last year around this time I lost 30 pounds using this app, then I got pregnant. My son is now 3 months old and I am determined to lose my weight. So far this week I've done pretty good, I'm just hoping I can keep up the will power!!

Replies

• deo422
    deo422 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You have come back to the right place! I hope to start trying to get pregnant next month. I pray I can lose whatever weight I eventually put on ... Always in the back of my mind though that I'm kind of a chubby girl at heart so it makes it tough. Good luck :)
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    mpq0627 wrote: »
    Hello all! Last year around this time I lost 30 pounds using this app, then I got pregnant. My son is now 3 months old and I am determined to lose my weight. So far this week I've done pretty good, I'm just hoping I can keep up the will power!!

Good luck. Be diligent.
  • mpq0627
    mpq0627 Posts: 8
    Options
    Awe, good luck with trying!!! We had actually decided a few days before I found out I was pregnant that we wanted to try for another baby! I have a 5 year old from a previous relationship. I'm really short and have always been chubby so I feel your pain! My advice.. Don't go off of your diet. Obviously you have to eat more calories but do it in a healthy way. I didn't and I regret it big time!!
  • mpq0627
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    mpq0627 wrote: »

Good luck. Be diligent.

Thanks!! :)
  • Merlynap
    Merlynap Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations on your family addition and kudos on your goal to get back to your target weight. Wish you all the best. Be consistent, and don't beat up on yourself if you slip a little now and then. Remember it's a journey, not a leap. Blessings to you...
  • mpq0627
    Options
    Merlynap wrote: »
    Congratulations on your family addition and kudos on your goal to get back to your target weight. Wish you all the best. Be consistent, and don't beat up on yourself if you slip a little now and then. Remember it's a journey, not a leap. Blessings to you...

Thank you so much! I have decided to give myself one cheat day every week. I won't go over board but at least let loose a little and not be as strict. If I completely cut out all things bad, I'll be one grouchy lady! Lol
  • Merlynap
    Merlynap Posts: 3
    Options
    LOL!! Have fun...