I have done it!

Options
rafikiphoto
rafikiphoto Posts: 35 Member
Yesterday I reached my target - exceeded it in fact. I have lost 16 kg (35 lbs; 2 stone 7 lbs) in a day or two over 4 months. I continue cycling and walking because I enjoy them so much. I will continue to mostly abstain from alcohol because I don't need it any more. So I will have to eat more but my appetite has reduced over the course of the weight loss so I'm not usually hungry like I used to be. I stopped snacking and don't want to start that again. I suppose I had better start calorie counting again.

Replies

• laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Huzzah!
  • rafikiphoto
    Options
    Thanks.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You did great!
    Maintenance is another mind set. It's hard to up your calories at first but you've got to do it. Weigh and measure everything at least until you've got a good feeling about your maintenance calorie level.
    You lost weight and did it; you can also maintain and do that. You've got this! :smile:
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Fabulous you!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! WTG
  • rafikiphoto
    Options
    Thank you all. I feel good. I wish I hadn't thrown out all those smaller clothes not so long ago. Baggy is me at the moment! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!