ate pizza today!

Options
Wasn't worth it! Wish I cold at least say it was awesome!

Replies

• Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just have to do that ,but you can't beat yourself up over it that is when it gets worse add me
  • acmirro
    acmirro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It was worth it if you're not going to eat pizza again because of the dissatisfaction the last one caused you. I *love* pizza but try to only eat it from one place that never disappoints... Cheat day is a good day with great pizza.
  • uptoyoufitness
    uptoyoufitness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's OK. Don't keep dealing with it. You ate it, it wasn't all you wanted, so you shouldn't be eating it again anytime soon. Lesson learned. Continue with your program of eating well and let that go. Your eating habits will change for the better. Hang in there!
  • HelenDichelle
    HelenDichelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just remember this app is a guide. Not a rule to live by. If you need to cheat and eat pizza one day, go for it. Another good rule is to look for a healthy pizza recipe so you can still have it. I've seen some recipes for a pizza crust made from cauliflower. I haven't tried it but it sounds like a good alternative. :) Don't beat yourself up for it. It's not worth it.
  • lovexsaf
    lovexsaf Posts: 3
    Options
    I want pizza too oh gosh.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    What topping was it? I had a frozen, super market, oven baked French bread Pizza the other day that was terrible. I had a takeaway Pizza the other night (Hot Scicillian) and the love affair with Pizza was back on. She is a cruel mistress.
  • bigd66218
    bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    It's not a cheat day if you keep your calories under for the day. I ate 4 slices of Little Caesar's deep dish and still lost a pound over a 3 day period.]
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    bigd66218 wrote: »
    It's not a cheat day if you keep your calories under for the day. I ate 4 slices of Little Caesar's deep dish and still lost a pound over a 3 day period.]
    True story, my Pizza evening came to about 2800 calories, but technically I would have lost as I knew it was a pizza evening and dodged breakfast and lunch for a trade off on an amazing, satisfying night. Sodium and fat levels for the night are not worth thinking about though!
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I had pizza last night. And the leftovers for breakfast. Totally worth it.
  • jaliving
    jaliving Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can't write a headline like that without following up with all the juicy, greasy, stringy details! If I can live through you, I won't need to eat a pizza myself. Was it a thin crust? Deep dish? I must know!