horse lovers....

jmessina205
jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
Hi, im Jenna. I have a QH mare who i havent ridden hardly at all in the past few years. Time for me to (literally) get back in the saddle. Looking for some horsey friends to motivate me to get back to the barn!!!

Replies

• crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    I love horses! Don't have any and rarely ride though. :sad:

There's a group for horseback riders on here if you want to find some fellow riders.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/32-horseback-riders
  • Hey my family owns a farm we have 9 drafts horses that we use for a carriage ride business and for showing. I've gotta get myself more motivated to break my new mare for gymkhana and speed classes this summer
  • Southern_Stargazer
    Southern_Stargazer Posts: 16 Member
    Hey. Draft horses are beautiful! what sort of mare for gymkhana, qh or paint? i want to show my QH, need to lose a lot of weight to get fit & not hurt my ponys back. but cant wait :)
  • Southern_Stargazer
    Southern_Stargazer Posts: 16 Member
    h
    Hey my family owns a farm we have 9 drafts horses that we use for a carriage ride business and for showing. I've gotta get myself more motivated to break my new mare for gymkhana and speed classes this summer

hey! hows your plan to break your mare in going ? love to hear how you go when you get started!