Herbal Teas

Options
What are your favorite herbal or caffeine-free teas?

I love peppermint and Yogi kava stress relief tea (for the taste, don't notice any stress relief).

Anyone drink and notice a difference with any Traditional Medicinals teas?

I try to stay away from caffeine because it makes me sick, but I am usually okay with a cup of green or white tea after I've eaten a good amount. Some "decaffeinated" black teas still make me sick though.

I also have a few Teavana teas, but they're so expensive and don't really taste like anything special to me.

Replies

• janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Raspberry,,peach,blueberry,most of the celestial seasons ones
    jane
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    My favorite tea is the Celestial Seasonings Apple Cinnamon Spice or the Bigelow Mint Green Tea (I don't know if this one is caffeine-free though).
  • Katie320
    Katie320 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I really like red tea with a slice of lemon. It's very low in caffeine and supposedly helps with "nervous tension, allergies, and digestive problems" (from Wikipedia).
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    APPLE CINNAMON!!!!!!

& camomile.. delishh.

I have a mango/green tea that's DISGUSTING, too ;)
  • melsheep
    melsheep Posts: 12
    Options
    I keep the twinning Unwind at work and I think it works it is herbal I alsp like the bigelo earl gray you can get it in a decaff and it is very stress relieving try it you'll like it.
    Good luck
    Mel
  • sceck
    sceck Posts: 219
    Options
    Brew your own...a huge handful of lemon balm and a huge handful of mint. Tear it up, steep in hot water. Not a strong flavor, but very good. Or add it to your brewed tea bag.
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Red Tea (Madagascar Vanilla rooibus).....it is the best tea I've ever had....sweet and vanilla and amazing!!! The best part is zero calories (I add a Splenda if I want it sweeter), so I can drink as much as I want. SOOOOOOOOOO goood.
  • ruffledviolet
    ruffledviolet Posts: 260
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'll try these out!
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My favorite tea is Good Earth Sweet and Spicy Original. So good hot or iced! I also can't do caffeine, gives me anxiety. Bleh.