I need a friend and a challenge

Options
hi ,I need a close friend with who I can talk to every day(show each other what we eat,push each other every day with exercises and so on ) I need to lose some weight (if possible as fast as I can -10 kg /22pounds ) and I don't have the motivation..I tried everything to motivate me,but I can't do it..with a little challenge from a friend who want the same thing ,maybe we could do it .we can be friends on Facebook too,this way we can talk everyday :smile: who thinks that s a good idea and want the same thing as I do ,message me .thank you

Replies

• hellensevenfold
    hellensevenfold Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Excuse my English ,not my native language :blush:
  • Leesanders1966
    Leesanders1966 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome we are all in the same boat here and the more friends you get the more you see what other like minded people are achieving in weight lose and it will help you keep on track. I use a Polar loop tracker wrist band along side this app it works well and keeps me going. You add me as a friend if you like ? GOOD LUCK
  • meggerzhussman
    meggerzhussman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new too and looking to lose a lot more than you are... 44lbs to be exact. I'm up for being you accountibilibuddy if you still need one. I could use the help too
  • KayleighGrace242
    Options
    You can add me if you would like;
    (: idlove to help you reach your goal! Let's do this!
  • Samanthah195
    Options
    Hi! I could do with this too. Literally just started this app again, need to loose my baby weight but need motivation from another person too. Feel free to friend me!!
  • sherrique55
    sherrique55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am looking for an accountabilibuddy. I do Zumba 3 times a week, Barre 3 times a week, Tae Bo once or twice a week, and walk daily. It is snowing and cold here. I am in Kentucky.I started this routine 6 weeks ago. So far so good.

I have been a Weight Watcher member for the last 3 years. I have lost a 100 pounds. I walked 30-60 mins a day while doing this.

My name is Sherri. I am a 50 year old African American woman. I take care of my mother who is on dialysis. I would like to walk a 5K in the Fall. I look forward to hearing from you. My email is sherrique55@aol.com.

Sherri