Anyone use a Women's formualted Pre Workout?

Options
Hello, I've recently been looking at some pre workout supplements, and was wondering if any females out there have tried HIT women only or Fitmiss Ignite, these seem to be the 2 that I'm torn between.

Replies

• never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    If you are looking at it just because it is marketed to women I would say you are choosing to pay for marketing hype.

Look at all your options.

I have not tried either, so can't help with your choice between the two. I find an ECA stack to be quite effective and inexpensive.
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The fact that they are marketed towards women is not the reason. The fact that they are formulated for women is. These 2 have much smaller creatine levels (a dehydrator) which for a girl who does 30-45 mins of cardio the normal amount of creatine often leads to me having muscle cramps. Also these 2 leave out ingredients which are testosterone boosters, which as a female I don't need.

I've tried my husband's 3 different brands of pre workout, and all three left me with cramps and resulted in my face breaking out. It's possible these 2 brands (or any women's formualted brand) might also which is why I wanted to reach out for opinions on here.
  • KatsCradle
    KatsCradle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use Pre. From optiumum nutrition. It doesnt overly give u the buzz but u feel the difference when workin out
  • frenchienyc125
    frenchienyc125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've used Ignite and loved the strawberry margarita !! I switch between that and c4.
  • SilentMelody
    SilentMelody Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've heard C4 is good but I've been looking into the FitMiss products a lot lately. Heard some good stuff from people about their preworkout, protein powders, and even the Burn (I think) supplement things. :smile: