Lost my mojo...

Options
Hi everyone, I've been on this wonderful site for 3 years and it's been my absolute godsend but I've list my mojo. I've lost 65 pounds but sadly have put almost 30 pounds back on. Everyday I tell myself that today is the day that I get my head out of my butt and get back on track. I said this agin this morning...and I will say tomorrow. I'm not looking for sympathy or a pat on the back but I guess I had to say it out loud in hopes that it makes me accountable. Thanks to those who have read this and if you're in the position please feel free to friend me, we can all use support. I'm not serious person, can be a bit cheeky and I love a good joke... So my posts may not always weight related

Replies

• 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Wishing you luck.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Hi, I hope your well. Good job for recoignising that you need to take control back. Are you struggling with the diet or the exercise side of things as the two should be separated. Don't overwhelm yourself and slowly get yourself back in to a positive mind set. You need to find a diet/lifestyle/routine (whatever you want to call it) that is sustainable for you to stop you rebounding/yo-yoing etc.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    You got this. Get your mojo workin'

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8hEYwk0bypY
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've been in a similar rut - keep putting the lbs back on and stressing and stressing. What might help you (it helped me) is actually to take time off from MFP & logging. Sounds counterproductive, but it kind of helped me "reset."

Full disclaimer that it might not work for you. I'm not a Dr or nutritionist, etc. and don't really have authority to be making recommendations.