NSV

Options
pepefifer
pepefifer Posts: 14 Member
I'm not good with acronyms - what does NSV mean? I'm guessing New Size something - New Size Verified? I can't wait to get my first NSV - I don't know what it is - but everyone seems to get very excited about it! LOL :laugh:

Replies

• xjonesie
    xjonesie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I believe it's Non-Scale Victory
  • operadiva222
    Options
    Non Scale Victory!
    So, aside from pounds, what have you done to improve your life? Fewer desserts, staying away from sweets, less soda? Celebrate the little things!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Lol, it took me forever to figure it out too! It means "non-scale victory." So maybe the scale isn't moving down, but your measurements are getting smaller, or someone complimented you, or you fit into your "skinny" clothes or even had to buy new clothes.

Seriously the best feeling in the world, and definitely something to get excited about!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am going to need to readjust the car seat soon cause apparently my *kitten* is shrinking! Took me a couple of reading to figure out what NSV is but now I look for them everyday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!