Who knew so much about you?

Options
2»

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    my fav colors always been black.. I think in this case im a lil of all but all of none lol
  • jenh1101
    jenh1101 Posts: 45
    Options
    Purple. Mostly dead on for me.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    My ultimate favorite color is RED...I love it soooo much that I walls within my house that color along with many red accents. I have red in my hair and red clothes...I LOVE RED! :smile:

Red is the color for passion, energy, and money making. Red with orange overtones are dynamic and love the outdoors and anything to do with people. Red with blue overtones can be energetic people with high emotions.
    Reds in their true red mode are sexy and seductive. Men prefer to watch a women wearing red, even though she may not be the most beautiful woman in the room.
    It is also the color for someone who wants to have power and be in control. Business people who want to win wear this powerful color to meetings in which they want to stand out. Red makes one feel more energetic or activated. Stop signs are red. Red gets your attention. This energetic personality craves attention and what's more they get it. Being quick with their emotions, they may erupt into a temperamental volcano right in front of you then simmer down just as quickly.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I chose green and I am currently in grad school to become a Marriage and Family Therapist. Thanks for posting this.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    green is my favorite color & seems to fit with my personality.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Interesting... I was torn between black and blue but in reading they actually both apply to me!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Yellow are business minded and want others to know they are well educated. They strive to attain success through anything that requires mental abilities.
    Making good leaders, they generally make up their mind in a methodical way. Every detail needs to be analyzed before they make a move. Any strategic game peaks their interest. Chess is the game for them.
    Yellow may be a little stubborn. When the color moves toward a mustard shade yellow feel that they are the only ones making the right decisions. This tends to make others a little suspicious of their motives.
    The true yellow makes wise decisions after considering all points of view. Women would rather be in business, than mothers, but can do both and be quite adept at doing so. When these people are under stress, they feel that they need to hide their emotions. If they show stress, it is a sign of weakness and vulnerability. They try not to let you see them sweat.
    Keeping to themselves without inviting many others into their lives, they generally only have one or two good friends. These friends are usually people who are also business minded, although the true yellow depends on no one but themselves. Adoring tailored clothing, they usually dress quite professionally. Although the women may add larger accessories, they dress with a simple flair.

Am not CrossedArms.gif
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Pink want to draw the little smiley faces on everything. Pink are usually either in a blissful state or looking for one. Pink try to see the best in others. If they don't find something good in a person, then there has to be a very good explanation in the pink's mind as to why not.
    Pink quietly study the best way to approach problems and then take action. Pink see the world through rose colored glasses. The truth of the matter is that it might be nice if we could all put those glasses on now and then. They are shy, very intelligent, hard working people who wish they were more part of the mainstream but are frightened of moving too quickly. Pink watch what they do or say because they are afraid that others may see them in a harsh light. They try to make everyone happy.
    Well this isn't true at all ...Im a total ***** to everyone!!
    jk - but sarcasm should be on tha list i think (ah well it says intelligent - same thing)
  • ridiculyss
    ridiculyss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Green and also blue. And aside from being overly moody (blue), both descriptions are pretty spot on for me. :)

I'm curious what turquoise would say. haha
  • Brihammond
    Brihammond Posts: 29
    Options
    "Green is the color of healing. Green want to help every one. These people can usually be found in the medical profession or some occupation which helps people. Preferring to watch rather than to become involved in others business, they usually keep their thoughts secret. Others see them as good listeners because of this quality. This characteristic makes them wonderful counselors.
    Greens make others feel at home in their house by putting them at ease immediately. They try to take care of others and they want harmony in every one's life. Greens make the best of friends because they are jovial, caring and can keep a secret.
    In order for Greens to feel good about themselves, they have to be helping someone or something. Nurturers by choice, they are the ones who take care of other people, animals and plants."

It's a little disconcerting how correct this is. lol.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    my favorite colour is blue, b ut I am definetly not a blue, so guess Ill just have to change my mind :laugh:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    my favorite colour is blue, b ut I am definetly not a blue, so guess Ill just have to change my mind :laugh:

HAHAHA!
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    Options
    My favorite colors are:

1. Pink (all shades of pink)

2. Turquoise (blue and green types)

3. Lavender

4. Yellow