Starting this up again!

Options
Hey everyone! I deleted this app about a year and a half ago, and decided it was time to give this another try since I lost 30lbs last time I used it. Trying to be more mindful of what I'm eating and making more time for myself to get my butt to the gym!!

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Were you able to keep that 30 off? If so, then you know what worked and you're ahead of the game! Good luck.
  • ladys1515
    ladys1515 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sadly I can't say that I kept it off, but I know how I got it off in the first place, so I'm going to do more of that, less of my bad behaviors!
  • greenjdbn
    greenjdbn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am about the same way expect I didn't really loose anything the first time know I'm starting to loose some.
  • ladys1515
    Options
    Good for you! You can do it! Tracking your food really helps
  • dawncv
    dawncv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just lost 25 pounds. It's very exciting but I notice I watching the scale to much and help with how to get past the 25 mark?
  • jmasci20
    jmasci20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 13lb on my way to a 17lb goal. Need to finish by the end of April so I can get on the bike and start training!
  • bDazzled17
    Options
    Hi! I'm back to working out and eating for muscle building and fat burning starting Monday after Easter! You never know how many jelly beans and chocolate eggs might make their way to my mouth! Haha! Excited to get back to myself. I love being fit, strong, and eating healthy--have totally neglected both for the past 6 months. No more! Let's do this!
  • DD019
    DD019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back using the app. It did help me bulk up, hopefully I can stay committed and bulk up again
  • ladys1515
    Options
    dawncv wrote: »
    I just lost 25 pounds. It's very exciting but I notice I watching the scale to much and help with how to get past the 25 mark?

Can't say I am an expert, lol, but what has helped me in the past is low carbs, high protein and focusing on resistance or weight training.
  • ladys1515
    Options
    bDazzled17 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm back to working out and eating for muscle building and fat burning starting Monday after Easter! You never know how many jelly beans and chocolate eggs might make their way to my mouth! Haha! Excited to get back to myself. I love being fit, strong, and eating healthy--have totally neglected both for the past 6 months. No more! Let's do this!

I agree! Let's do this! :)