I'm turning thirty and I want a new body for my birthday!!

Options
Hi, I'm Holly....I'm a newbie here and I love the site so far! I am looking to lose around 30 pounds as quick as physical possible! :) J/K .....I do want to be healthy but I do want results fast!

I am cracking up at my goal of burning 850 calories a week....I will burn more than that tonight...my kids have that dance revolution game and it has a calorie counter....it is sooooo much fun to watch the calories add up while you dance away!!!

Has anyone else tried it?

Replies

• holly
    holly Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm Holly....I'm a newbie here and I love the site so far! I am looking to lose around 30 pounds as quick as physical possible! :) J/K .....I do want to be healthy but I do want results fast!

I am cracking up at my goal of burning 850 calories a week....I will burn more than that tonight...my kids have that dance revolution game and it has a calorie counter....it is sooooo much fun to watch the calories add up while you dance away!!!

Has anyone else tried it?
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey holly I'm turning 30 in July and am trying to lose 10 lb and be in decent shape when I hit it. I'm on here like 20 times a day looking for motivation. It's slow progress but it's progress. I hope you stick to it. Statistics say that people who actually use mfp and log all there food actually do lose weight. I weigh my food on a food scale and don't eat any refined sugar dairy or meat until I reach my goal. Just whole foods. And drink 2 liters of water a day.
  • FitnessGrudge
    FitnessGrudge Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly. I've been using MFP for 90 days and love it. Down about 20 lbs so far. I turned 29 last month. If I keep it up, 30 will be a good year. Always looking for motivating friends on here. I log throughout the day, too.