"New" mom getting rid of last 10-15 lbs...

Options
Hi!! I have an 8 month old and cannot shake these last 10, ok 15 lbs!! They are incredibly stubborn... I'm seeing if anyone else is in the same boat?? We can help each other stick to the program and get it done!! I have about 10 pairs of shorts I just took out from winter storage... needless to say I ain't wearing my maternity shorts no more!! I'm planning to do some sort of exercise for 30-45 mins daily and stick to my calorie limit per my fitness pal. Please add me as a friend if in same boat!! Also words of wisdom are hugely appreciated, as are similar stories :-)

Replies

• GlennS18T
    GlennS18T Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep an eye on the macros in addition to calorie count. Can really make a difference. Also look into 16/8 intermittent fasting. Spent the last 6 months doing it and it has leaned me out big time while still increasing muscle strengh. Its a simple change to make.
  • GlennS18T
    GlennS18T Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh and good luck :)
  • iiasok6
    iiasok6 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat I have a 21 month old and a 7 1/2 month old and I can not get rid of my last 15 lbs. Realistically 20 lbs but I'd be thrilled with 15. I'm am glad to know I am not the only one having this issue issue of shaking the last of the weight.
  • mackeljoy
    Options
    Thanks Glenn and will do!! iiasok6 thanks for your note also! Honestly same here... 20 would be ideal but 15, even 10, would get me back into my old clothes!!