Turbofire

Options
I keep reading and hearing about the turbofire workouts. Ive heard that the results are great but also that people have a hard time finishing the workout and how intense it is. I wanted to find out some opinions on the workout and if people that have done it would find it easy enough to pick up? Any thoughts on the dvds?

Replies

• Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    DON"T START WITH TURBOFIRE! Chalene has Turbo Jam, and Chalene extreme out there to help you get ready for Turbo Fire. Try those first. Turbo fire isfor someone REALLY in shape. Turbo Jam will help you get there. Well worth the 60 bucks!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Definetely intense but worth it!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I wasn't "really" in shape and started turbofire. I can definitely tell a difference. Sure, it's rough, but that's the point, right? I actually struggle the most with my coordination in the fast choreographed movements.
  • CoachGena
    CoachGena Posts: 13
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. It's not the most intense workout but certainly not for beginners. Great for someone who has 30 lbs or less to lose. Turbo Fire is fast and fun. What I really like about the program is that there is a "New to Class" section where she breaks down the moves making it easier to learn. She also has her friend, Ally, in the video who shows the modified moves for those who do not what to go really intense. Another great thing about the program is that she has workouts that are 15, 20 & 25 minutes long. Great for those days that you are short on time. Chalene (the trainer) has an amazing, positive attitude that brings fun and energy.

The only thing that I warn people about is that if they really struggle with coordination and do not enjoy fast-paced workouts, then this is not for you. I've done Turbo Fire at my fit club and I would say 8 out of 10 people love it and are able to keep up. Let me know if you have any more questions about this program or any other Beachbody program. I would love to help.
  • fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    Options
    I agree with Coach Gena. I am on week two, and it's a bit confusing and fast at first, but it is a lot of fun and it is difficult, but you just keep doing what you can do! you will work up to keeping up better as you go, just like anything else. I lost 30 pounds with P90X, which is NOTHING like TurboFire, so i am in good shape, i struggle a little bit towards the end of the cardio DVDs, but if you want good results, you have to work hard!!

i say do it :)