Looking for weight loss friends

Options
I am looking for weight loss friends to help keep one another another stay on Goal with nutrition,diet choices. And exercise. :)

Replies

• maisie981
    maisie981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me.
    New to this app.
    Just getting to grips with it x
  • caoimhearlise
    caoimhearlise Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me.
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Lets help each other. Doesn't snow too often down your way. Is the pic from last month?
  • dbarlipmiller
    dbarlipmiller Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ok let's help each other!

No I was in NYC it was snowing that day. I have to get a spring pic.
  • dbarlipmiller
    dbarlipmiller Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    maisie981 wrote: »
    Add me.
    New to this app.
    Just getting to grips with it x

I think the first couple weeks is the worse. It gets better. Can you unlock your diary? It is a great way for us to help each with foods. Mine is unlocked for you to view. Here is a few tips I have figured out ( the hard way of course)
    Measuring things at first really helps.
    Plus you can adjust the item better: example if put cheese on my salad if the serving size is 1/4 up and I only sprinkle a little bit on. I can go in and adjust it and the program adjust all the nutritional
    Information including calories.
    The other thing I learned was the quick calories are great if you are eating a frozen meal. But if you are just guessing it can really miss lead you. That is were I got into trouble in the beginning.
    I hope this helps.
    These are just tools that I wish someone would have explained to me in the beginning. But than again I did not ask. I changed that too. Now instead of being embarrassed to ask I do ask and I get help.
    :)
  • manmeet_singha
    manmeet_singha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me plz