Reindeer are girls

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl. We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-*kitten* man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl. We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-*kitten* man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    LOL!! True there!!
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • titans6us
    Options
    That was stupid! :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    LOL

My husband got lost on the way back from a business trip recently, and stopped and bought a GPS. I told him those things are MADE for men because women don't have to buy a $200 gadget -- we don't mind stopping and ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS. :explode:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    In guy's defense I will say they are willing to ask for help, when they are sent out to buy something and they have no clue what they got sent out for.

I work at a bulk food store and they get set out when the girlfriend/ wife is cooking. I hear alot of " I got sent out for something and I have no idea where and/or what it is, help me:embarassed: "

One guy asked me what garlic cloves where......I'm guessing he's never seen Dracula
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    or put up with him eating cookies and drinking milk all night oh not to mention the not asking for directions we just have that knack
This discussion has been closed.