I need a support system

Options
HI! I barely started this 3 days ago and I'm feeling great! On thursday I will meet with my personal trainer (who also happens to be my classmate) and we're going to start a fitness plan and goals, which I'm super excited about :)
Like I said, I started this 3 days ago and I've been walking on my treadmill for 30 mins each day since Saturday and I'm so out of shape I could barely handle it! But I'm gonna keep trying. I can't wait til I can jog for an hour nonstop :)
It's also finals week for me and I am stressed! I would typically eat to deal with my stress, so it's tough!

I could definitely use some friends on here for support.

Thanks guys, and good luck to all of you! xoxo

Replies

• write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You are off to a great start, just keep it up day by day. There is a lot of support and information on this site.
    Friend request sent!
  • c3lxxx
    c3lxxx Posts: 25
    Options
    Hey girl...that sounds amazing. I would love to help you out as I am pretty new to this whole thing as well!!!!! You are on the right track, way to go!!!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Well thats a great start!!! You'll love this site! Welcome! If you want to friends me, go ahead :):flowerforyou:
  • pjrazon
    pjrazon Posts: 22
    Options
    Goodluck and welcome :)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with starting off slowly...at least you are moving! You may add me on your buddy list for support and to share best bets! All I ask is for motivation and support from you in return. If this sounds cool, then lets be buds!!! :happy:
  • Nini_Soto_
    Nini_Soto_ Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome! I am new here too! You are welcome to add me for support! Good luck to us!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    You guys are awesome! Thanks so much :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Add me! I think its all about the support system!!!!
  • jmconway1
    jmconway1 Posts: 29
    Options
    good luck!! Im a student too so you can add me if you want!
  • OhSnaps
    OhSnaps Posts: 25
    Options
    Congrats on making the first step!! Now all you have to do is keep pushing yourself and you'll get through. Add me if you'd like some support.
  • neuroticlin89
    neuroticlin89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i don't know if you've seen this yet but someone started a group for college students to support each other in losing weight and getting healthy this summer. we're all beginning officially this wednesday and goal weight is to be reached by aug 31! :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/242182-summer-of-change-student-edition-new-group?page=2#posts-3198955
  • ilikeowls
    ilikeowls Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey, it's finals week for me too (well the UK equivilant). Feel free to add me, it's so much easier when you have a support network!