help! I need to lose over 100+ lbs

Options
Hi all im leanne I need to lose over 100 lbs to make me b in that healthy range by the docs iv been the docs and they just weighed me once a month. Sooo lets b friends and help each other achieve id love support and il give u support and motivation 2

Replies

• traceyjohnsonthomas
    Options
    I too need to lose that much. Don't know how but I'm gonna try.
  • jerehfoy
    jerehfoy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making a commitment to be healthy! I and many others are here to motivate you and encourage you to achieve your goals and to share our tips! Good Luck!! :blush:
  • leeleehayes88
    leeleehayes88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank this all means a lot
  • goldenstone01
    goldenstone01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new life change. Lets be buddies and keep each other motivated.
  • adinapetreus
    adinapetreus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We all have same problem.Be strong for whats to come! And best way to do it is not looking at it as a diet, but as a lifestyle. I started 5 weeks ago and i lost 20 pounds. I feel better already,looking forward for more. Another 61 pounds to go. Let be friends!
  • mrsmjs03
    mrsmjs03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started trying to lose (again) and also need some motivation. Friend me if you like! Good luck!
  • torangovb
    torangovb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50lbs. I would love to be friends and help support you on your journey
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose 100 plus pounds when I first started in Jan. I still have about 75 more to lose. Add me please
  • thewinwithin
    thewinwithin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had 117lbs to lose when I first started to get to my ideal weight and broke it down into two goals so it wouldn't be so overwhelming.. My first goal is 58.5lbs and I'm only 14.5 away now. MFP has really changed how I think about food as my past has shown without logging I fall off the wagon quickly! Everyone in this community is super supportive and I love reading all your stories :) Feel free to add me!
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 129 lb since January 2014 and I have about 35 more I would like to lose. Add or message me if you would like :-)
  • GymBard
    GymBard Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Welcome to our little community and congratulations on taking that first step!
    My journey started about a hundred pounds ago, so I can relate. If you want a buddy to cheer you on and help with your motivation, please add me. Good luck!
  • saraphim41
    saraphim41 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Me, too!
  • leeleehayes88
    leeleehayes88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks all means a lot
    :)
  • khawver1
    khawver1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 100 lbs too, and need a lot of support - friend request sent. :)