Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Fitness Friends!

I have been using this app for a while but just started exploring outside of my profile. I am looking for Fitness Friends to share motivation, recipes, workouts, and just overall encourage each other to reach our goals! :]

Replies

• sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Would love to be your fitness friend! Definitely could use some motivation, new recipes, encouragement , and workout ideas :)
  • jerehfoy
    jerehfoy Posts: 18 Member
    Yay! :smile: I'll add you right now!!
  • Hi! I've been looking for a fitness friend to help keep me accountable too! I'll add you! :)
  • It has been a while since I've been on here and done anything fitness or diet related, so I may not be able to contribute much at first, but it would be great to to have a fitness friend to encourage and be encouraged by. :)
    Mandy
  • How do I add? It's changed or I can't remember.
  • mlmcmanus wrote: »
    How do I add? It's changed or I can't remember.
    I found it.
  • jerehfoy
    jerehfoy Posts: 18 Member
    I am actually about to do an Ab workout if anyone wants to join me! I can send you the workout :]
    YOU WONT REGRET IT
  • smariba
    smariba Posts: 10 Member
    I've used this app for awhile also, but literally just started exploring outside of my profile yesterday. So much more than I realized. So I am all in for fitness friends!
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Looking for friends as well. It seems all my friends have obtained their goals and are no longer on. I really the motivation.
  • Galligak
    Galligak Posts: 16 Member
    I would love to be a fitness friend! I definitely do not have enough of them on here!
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    What about fatness friends?
  • gemma7115
    gemma7115 Posts: 15 Member
    How do I add people? Xx