beard
  • syedaounabbas
    syedaounabbas Posts: 1,379 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    your personality, youre intelligent and willing to learn
    awww.. thank you hun. :)

You are smart and pretty and know so many languages. (I only speak and write two)
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options

You are smart and pretty and know so many languages. (I only speak and write two)

which two?

I actually only speak 2 and write 1,
    Im learning another at the moment, and i understand a decent amount of 4 others and can understand enough to get by for 2 other languages.
  • syedaounabbas
    Options

which two?

Im learning another at the moment, and i understand a decent amount of 4 others and can understand enough to get by for 2 other languages.
    English and Urdu. Though I can understand Punjabi and Hindi. But Hindi only because it's very similar to Urdu.
  • pechepanda
    Options

which two?

English and Urdu. Though I can understand Punjabi and Hindi. But Hindi only because it's very similar to Urdu.
    it is, but i find hindi easier than urdu and thats pretty impressive, writing in urdu is difficult in my opinion, i never got the hang of it

• syedaounabbas
    Options

which two?

it is, but i find hindi easier than urdu and thats pretty impressive, writing in urdu is difficult in my opinion, i never got the hang of it

It is and if I wrote something in Urdu, good luck deciphering it (you will need it) ... :D

I guess if you are forced to write 20, 30 pages in a 3 hour exam window, it does impact your writing. the script is taken from Arabic and that's why it's not very easy to write. But I would say that you have a better skill set as you have understanding of many languages and unfortunately writing is a dying art these days.

• pechepanda
    Options

which two?

It is and if I wrote something in Urdu, good luck deciphering it (you will need it) ... :D

I guess if you are forced to write 20, 30 pages in a 3 hour exam window, it does impact your writing. the script is taken from Arabic and that's why it's not very easy to write. But I would say that you have a better skill set as you have understanding of many languages and unfortunately writing is a dying art these days.
    i cant really read most of them though,
    i can write the alphabet in arabic and thats about it
    i only understand as many languages as i do because im around people who speak them and im not very good at minding my own business, so i have to figure out what theyre saying
  • syedaounabbas
    Options

which two?

i only understand as many languages as i do because im around people who speak them and im not very good at minding my own business, so i have to figure out what theyre saying
    curiosity is another feature that I like about you now. It's good to learn or at least keep trying.
  • pechepanda
    Options

which two?

curiosity is another feature that I like about you now. It's good to learn or at least keep trying.
    thanks
    i like that you like the one thing about me everyone else i know hates
  • syedaounabbas
    Options

which two?

thanks
    hahahahaha. But it's fun asking questions no one thinks about or bothers to ask. And if you are not curious, you may as well be a microchip controlled robot.
  • pechepanda
    Options

which two?

thanks
    hahahahaha. But it's fun asking questions no one thinks about or bothers to ask. And if you are not curious, you may as well be a microchip controlled robot.

i agree, but my curiosity tends to get me in trouble
    and if people dont answer my questions i still find a way to figure it out, so secrets arent really easy to keep when im around
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Skin
  • SuzyQAzureblue
    SuzyQAzureblue Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    lips
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    Eyes