I'm new and I need to lose 100 pounds

Options
I'm looking for friends looking to lose a lot of weight so we can support each other

Replies

• rgmitchel
    Options
    You can do it. Keep journal and walking. :D
  • Nmurphy3136
    Nmurphy3136 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I've been on for a while but haven't really taken it serious as I should. I start then I stop. I would love to be your weight loss buddy , so that we can keep each other encouraged and lifted up during our weight loss journey. I to would like to lose 100lbs. We can do it!!!!
  • Tinaw032
    Tinaw032 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off my entire life and I'm now having a lot of health issues so I need to do this!
  • cyndy411
    cyndy411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here with you. I am bound and detrimed to drop this weight. It's tough and frustrating at times and medical conditions don't help matters. I think with a lot of positive energy and the support of each other we can make this happen.
  • Hania610
    Hania610 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need to lost 12 kg
  • j3iisha
    j3iisha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been here before but have been lost since 2013. Now im back with 30 more pounds, and I need to lose 90! Add me if you like, would love to be a support buddy.
  • athompson0120
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I now have medical issues that if I don't lose weight I'm going to have some very serious medical problems. I also need to lose 100+ lbs. my short term goal is 25lbs and work my way up. I would love to have as much support as I can get
  • altagal
    altagal Posts: 3
    Options
    I have been on and off MFP for some time. I think that the only way I'm going to stick with this is to to have the support of people with similar goals as me and to be accountable to others. I would love to lose about 50 lbs.
  • iam22911119
    Options
    I've just started back to MFP and need to lose at least 100lbs. I need some encouragement buddies. The more the better.
  • PhrootieTootie2014
    Options
    I have been on MFP about a week still trying to figure out the app-- I have asked for support pals but no one has responded(or perhaps I am not entering the request right
  • PhrootieTootie2014
    Options
    Well I am looking to lose 50-75 lbs and I would love to be able to team with anyone who would like to support each other while I'm figuring this app out