I am new and need to lose 125 pounds and keep it off.

Options
Hi I tried this once before and failed but hoping this time will be different and I will be able to keep it off. I have never joined a forum before so Mabey the community aspect will keep me motivated.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there Suzi,
    Welcome to the MFP community!

Give this your all and I'm positive you will reach your goals! You got this!!

Adam
  • MinxyNZ
    MinxyNZ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome Suzi :)

Make as many friends as you can on here, I find my MFP friend feeds and the forums to be very motivational :)
  • DeannaCoersCarter
    DeannaCoersCarter Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I've really found that the people on here are what make it so easy to stick to.
  • 120Cassy
    120Cassy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • go2grrl
    go2grrl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzi! I've managed to keep 100 off and did it in my 40s. You can totally do it!!! Friend me if you'd like
  • miss_vdb
    miss_vdb Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm still in the middle of my journey but have managed to drop 106lb in the last 9 months - having friends on here really helps keep my motivation up. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • SyllyReth
    SyllyReth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 180 pounds. Welcome to MFP! I sent you a request.
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I started in 2012 but went off track in 2014. Think you will like the support you receive from other members. I sent you a friends request
  • angels2013
    angels2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends. Lost 95. 40 more to go. I am 59. Love to be your cheerleader.