Looking for positive motivation buddies

Options
I had my daughter in November and gained 40lbs I want to be back to my prepregnancy weight! I've tried for weeks but I'm having a hard time finding the time for workouts and keeping to my diet. Looking for postive people to share this journey and hold each other accountable!

Replies

• mrsceglarek
    mrsceglarek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm over 50, need to lose over 100 pounds & I have bad knees, I will join your group. One thing you could do is get a Fitbit. I have one my goal is 10,000 steps a day, that helps me stay active
  • ftrMrsC
    ftrMrsC Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm over 50, need to lose over 100 pounds & I have bad knees, I will join your group. One thing you could do is get a Fitbit. I have one my goal is 10,000 steps a day, that helps me stay active

I'm actually thinking of getting one! They look really helpful
  • jambo27061965
    jambo27061965 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What is a fitbit
  • ftrMrsC
    Options
    Get motivated with the Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Band. This slim device can be worn all the time and be used to help track your movements. Use it to track the number of steps taken each day as well as the number of calories burned. Set daily goals and then check to see how you are stacking up. The Fitbit Flex black band can even be worn at night. It will track your sleep cycle and help you learn how to sleep better. It will silently wake you in the morning when it is time to get up. Access the data compiled by the Fitbit Flex band whenever you want from a computer, tablet or smartphone. It is compatible with both iPhone and Android devices for easy access to information. The band is water resistant so it can be worn outside even if it is raining or snowing. This band is a companion that can stay with you all the time and go with you wherever you go. Keep track of your activity and get motivated with the Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity band. Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Sleep Band: Fitbit Flex black band tracks steps, distance and calories burned Tracks sleep cycle and silently wakes you in the morning Access your stats anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone (iPhone and Android)
  • ftrMrsC
    Options
    What is a fitbit

fqt2iy93fabi.jpg
    chdao0tlqnrm.jpg