Please help me.

Options
So right now I'm 97kgs and my goal is 70kgs. I'm over being bullied and getting looks because of my weight. I have hardly any motivation or support from anyone. If I tell them they just laugh or put me down. Any advice on how I can just let these thoughts not get to me?

Replies

• heathervazquez75
    heathervazquez75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If you need some support I'm here! It's important to have someone to back you up! Bullys are the worst! Don't let other people mess with your head! Keep telling yourself positive things! Even if you don't believe it tell yourself positive things everyday!
  • lian27chime
    lian27chime Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Totally ignore them, sometimes ignoring those kind of people will give you a lifted spirit knowing they are being bad but they see you are not affected thus pisses them off and they will eventually stop bullying you. But if that doesn't work for them, you stay being kind, I BELIEVE IN KARMA.
  • GlassRocks
    GlassRocks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I see people being bullied daily, I've been bullied and it's a horrible experience. The reasons run the gamut from weight, sexual orientation, looks, physical disabilities to simply nothing. Millions of people are in the exact same situation as you, try to remember that are not alone.

Remind yourself that they are the ones that have a problem and are ignorant and wrong, not you. It's hard to ignore them but ultimately remember that their opinion is truly irrelevant.

What you think of yourself, what you believe about yourself is what's important.

214 lbs is not an excessive starting point and with a goal of 155 lbs you should not take long to start seeing results. Try to avoid or remove the negative people or elements from your life. Stay focused on your path and goals.

Keep positive!